A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Baccus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Baccus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Baccus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Baccus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Baccus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Baccus practice?
- Dr. Donald Baccus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Baccus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.