Dr. Donald Bair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Bair?

April 1st, 2015

He has been my doctor for years. Highly recommend him. He is professional with just the right amount of caring that makes you feel safe. I love that he loves babies. He didn't deliver my doctor but was one of the assistants 24 years ago. I read an article about PCOS at the time he didn't know very much about it. However he researched it and confirme I had it. He actually took the time to research it and helped me through it all.

February 20th, 2012

He cares

I had to try a few OBs before finding Dr. Bair. Well, turns out mom does know best. Dr. Bair has been taking care of my mom for 25 years now, and I finally went to see him when I became pregnant with my first baby. I have had a lot of emotional issues with this pregnancy, and Dr. Bair and his staff helped get me through. He genuinely cares about me and my health, and I love that I still see excitement in his eyes when he hears about my baby kicking. OB/GYN is a hard field, and some doctors get really hardened working in it (understandably so). I feel like Dr. Bair really loves to bring babies safely into the world, and his respect and care for me as a patient has made me feel very confident about continuing care with him. HIGHLY recommend him.

May 3rd, 2011

Dr Bair is amazing. He quite literally saved my life and the life of my child. He was willing to be immediately available during my labor and when an unexpected event occurred, he reacted quickly and was so excellent and reassuring. I recommend everyone I can to him

February 21st, 2009

Dr. Bair is an excellent ob/gyn. He takes the time to ensure that you understand exactly what is going on with your body and is always there to answer and questions you may have. Excellent!

August 26th, 2015