A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Barilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Barilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barilla graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Barilla MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Barilla practice?
- Dr. Donald Barilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Barilla practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Endocrinologists.