A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Barnes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- Savoy Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Barnes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Donald Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Barnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eunice, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mamou, LA.
See Eunice Obstetricians & Gynecologists.