A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Barone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Barone, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Anthony Barone DO is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Barone practice?
- Dr. Donald Barone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Barone practices Neurology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Sewell Neurologists.