A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bassman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Bassman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bassman practice?
- Dr. Donald Bassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.