A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bassman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Bassman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bassman practice?
- Dr. Donald Bassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.