A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bassman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bassman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bassman practice?
Dr. Donald Bassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fairview Heights, IL and Breese, IL.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.