Donald R Bebb MD Patient Reviews

3.1

February 2nd, 2016
Very cold.....aloof and uncaring. Refused to answer questions I wrote down for him.......arrogant!

February 17th, 2014
Dr. Bebb is a huge asset to the Veteran's Outpatient in Bangor. I have received outstanding care from him and the staff over the past ten years. Dr. Bebb is kind, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. My questions and concerns have always been addressed with care.

October 29th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Bebb for several years. He has taken much time explaining my conditions, offering advice on how to improve my health, and answering any questions I have. He is never long in seeing me and my wait in his office is 10 minutes on most occasions. He also explains any questions my wife has concerning my health problems. Dr. Donald Bebb is a very conscientious and hard working physician. I cannot speak highly enough regarding his superb skills and personal manner as a physician. He is an excellent physician.

June 15th, 2012
Very Condescending attitude, arrogant!
Presented him a written list of ailments I wanted to discuss. He threw them back at me and said, " We're here today to discuss " one issue " only." Very arrogant and his partner, Robert Verosloff, a graduate of UTESA in the Dominican Republic , ( not recognised by most states; eg, CA, TX, IN, MT, VT, , plus many more , is a disgrace to the medical profession.