A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Beeckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beeckler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beeckler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Beeckler, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeckler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Beeckler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Beeckler BS, MD, and MS is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Beeckler practice?
- Dr. Donald Beeckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Beeckler practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Neuroradiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.