A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Beeckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beeckler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beeckler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Beeckler, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeckler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Beeckler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Beeckler BS, MD, and MS is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Beeckler practice?
- Dr. Donald Beeckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Beeckler practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Neuroradiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.