A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Behling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Behling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behling
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Behling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behling graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Behling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Behling practice?
- Dr. Donald Behling has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Behling practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Family Physicians.