A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Belmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Belmont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Belmont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmont graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Belmont has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jeffrey Belmont MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Belmont practice?
- Dr. Donald Belmont has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Belmont practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.