A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bendig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bendig
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bendig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bendig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendig graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bendig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Bendig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Bendig practice?
- Dr. Donald Bendig has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Bendig practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.