A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Benz, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benz graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Benz practice?
Dr. Donald Benz practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.