A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Berge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Berge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berge graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Berge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Berge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Berge practice?
- Dr. Donald Berge has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Berge practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clear Lake, IA.
See Clear Lake Family Physicians and Clear Lake General Practitioners.