A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans