A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Berman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Berman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Berman practice?
- Dr. Donald Berman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Berman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Pulmonologists.