A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bernardini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bernardini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bernardini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jonathan Bernardini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Donald Bernardini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bernardini practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists and Portsmouth Pain Management Doctors.