A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bernstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Donald Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.