Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Berry
Dr. Donald Berry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA, with another office in Ketchikan, AK. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Berry is affiliated with PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center, Cottage Grove Hospital and PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 9/17/1986 Active Current Pulmonology. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Berry has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Donald Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.
Dr. Omar Jaffer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kenneth Bachenberg
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Gittle Goodman
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi24