A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Berwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Berwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berwick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Berwick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Berwick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald Berwick practice?
- Dr. Donald Berwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Berwick practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.