A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Beser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Beser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beser
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Beser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Sheldon Beser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Beser practice?
- Dr. Donald Beser has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Beser practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.