A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Beser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Beser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Beser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Sheldon Beser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Beser practice?
- Dr. Donald Beser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Beser practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Milford, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.