Learn more about Dr. Donald Bitto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bitto, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitto graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bitto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Bitto MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Bitto practice?
- Dr. Donald Bitto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bitto practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Pueblo, CO.
See Wilkes Barre Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Wilkes Barre Radiologists.