A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bitto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bitto, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitto graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bitto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bitto MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Bitto practice?
- Dr. Donald Bitto has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bitto practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Eden Prairie Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Eden Prairie Radiologists.