A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Blackman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Blackman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Blackman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blackman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Milton Blackman MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Blackman practice?
- Dr. Donald Blackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Blackman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.