A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Blackman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blackman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans