A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Blackman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blackman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Milton Blackman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Blackman practice?
- Dr. Donald Blackman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Blackman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.