Family Physicians

2825 Albert Pike
Hot Springs, AR 71913
501-767-9111
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Upset  |  show details
May 3rd, 2014

I've got severe epilepsy. Severe as in hey at one point I had 8 seizures in a day. I've had this since I was about ten years old. He told me I didn't need my seizure medication anymore and has yet to get me in contact with the Neurologist as he said he would.

|  "PUT HIM IN A STRAIGHT JACKET"  |  show details
by EVIL MAN on Apr 6th, 2014

Dis- BAR Take his Medical Lic.Put him in a straight Jacket and hide him in a closet!!!! He is putting lives in DANGER!!!!Run for your Life and read each Review on him before you even consider setting an appointment it's easy to get in but there is a reason. Mercy Hospital continues to allow him to practice and they have recieved many complaints on him his boss Jennifer Thompson in Admin knows all about it and does not take ACTION in removing him, it's all about the buddy system and politics BEWARE find someone else and even if you have to drive an hour to find someone who will treat you with dignity do it!!!!!

|  "RUN" Awful Doctor If he Is one" QUACK!!! File Complaints don't let this guy get away with dying People in his care  |  show details
by Shelley Brown Fulton on Mar 26th, 2014

This was one of my worst experiences besides other's with Doctor Gardener (Also a Mercy Doctor) He must get away w/ the way he treats patients I have seen so many bad reviews on this Guy it's hard to believe he still is able to practice. He treats you as if you are making up your symptoms and will tell you flat out! there is nothing wrong with you although you have already have a Diag. from real Doctor's. He will argue w/ you and tell you to stop taking the medication you have been on 5 plus years (mine is for seizures) he also never asks you anything of real importance all he wants to do is argue and make you feel bad .......and talk down to you as if you are crazy!! when in fact he his a real quack I wish I would have read the reviews on this nut job before I spent my whole day in his office..wasting the time in my life that I can never get back!!! I would love for Dr. Phil to get a hold of this guy and break him down as he needs to be!! I have read that people have died of Cancer in his care because he told them nothing was wrong with them. I needed help today because I have a large lump on the back of my leg he never even looked at it!! all he wanted to do was attack me verbally. Shame on Mercy Hospital for allowing this evil man to see sick people!! and allow them to die under his care...Horrific experience ..I was so mad I cussed him out....I think today he got what he deserved and I was there speaking up for all the patients before me!! that didn't have the courage to stand up to this man!!! If you have a bad experience GO to the ADMIN office 2nd floor by his office file a complaint I did!!! DON't let this BULLY hurt another person! again

Jan 30th, 2014

run

Dec 10th, 2013

I have never been so insulted in all my life. This man is out of his mind. He talks to his patients like they are children and his favorite words are " I wasn't born yesterday." He is very insulting and very verbally abusive. I wouldn't recommend taking a dog to this doctor. I was just there today and he is a liar and doesn't like to explain things to a way you can understand what he's talking about but, he is really quick to call you a liar if you don't understand him. Then he will even tell you, "You don't understand me." but will not make himself clear to you. I will not being going back to him ever again. If I was dying I would rather die than to have him service me ever again.

Feb 7th, 2011

When i first started seeing him he was a great docter . he would listen to you. but know i find or feel he dont listen like he used to. and hes not as onistest with u about what he thinks. when befir he never beat around the bush u gave u the facts as he seen them and didnt guess or assume . but now he does . i would like to see him go back to the way he used to be . it made it very easy to talk to him .