Dr. Donald Blagdon MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016
Great caring Dr
Dr. Blagdon is an excellent Dr as far as primary care goes. He will listen to what your symptoms are and takes that time with you where you do feel like he actually cares. And he does. He will not prescribe a med unless it's absolutely necessary, which I prefer in a Dr. He will write the dosage and amount you need not overprescribe like some doctors will. I'm glad he is my Dr because even 2i4h a huge caseload he still treats me with the up most respect and makes me feel like i matter.

December 12th, 2015
Terrible thinks he knows everything dismisses every thing you say they make a mistake and blame it on you and the nurse prac talks loudly and rudely and uses terrible language and has a terrible attitude and discusses very personal business very loudly for everyone to here I've never been treated so poorly in my life to the point I was crying and the really bad thing is if you have Medicaid you have to put up with them if you didn't already have a doctor

November 10th, 2015
absolute idiot
the only thing he is good at is insulting u and every doctor u had before him. loves to call u a liar and a fake!!! guess im faking the pacemaker in my chest that I have had since I was 19! I am forced to see him because he is the "Medicaid doctor"... I guess poor people are not important enough for a "real" doctor!!!!! if u can ... run.... run fast... very fast away from him!!!!!!!!!! the young lady at the front desk should be the doctor!!!!

June 10th, 2015
can`t believe his demeanor was all about me finding a doctor who had time to accuately diagnose me. he was well out of his boundry on some personal comments that had nothing to do with my visit

May 3rd, 2014
Upset
I've got severe epilepsy. Severe as in hey at one point I had 8 seizures in a day. I've had this since I was about ten years old. He told me I didn't need my seizure medication anymore and has yet to get me in contact with the Neurologist as he said he would.

December 10th, 2013
I have never been so insulted in all my life. This man is out of his mind. He talks to his patients like they are children and his favorite words are " I wasn't born yesterday." He is very insulting and very verbally abusive. I wouldn't recommend taking a dog to this doctor. I was just there today and he is a liar and doesn't like to explain things to a way you can understand what he's talking about but, he is really quick to call you a liar if you don't understand him. Then he will even tell you, "You don't understand me." but will not make himself clear to you. I will not being going back to him ever again. If I was dying I would rather die than to have him service me ever again.

February 7th, 2011
When i first started seeing him he was a great docter . he would listen to you. but know i find or feel he dont listen like he used to. and hes not as onistest with u about what he thinks. when befir he never beat around the bush u gave u the facts as he seen them and didnt guess or assume . but now he does . i would like to see him go back to the way he used to be . it made it very easy to talk to him .

April 17th, 2017