A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaskiewicz graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blaskiewicz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz practice?
- Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.