Dr. Donald Blaskiewicz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 17th, 2016
Extremely talented, likeable and trustworthy. - Gave me back a normal life.
I had a subdural hematoma which turned into a hygroma. My headaches were so bad it felt like my head was going to explode. I went in for a Cat Scan and was sent directly to ER and then surgery within a day. As scary and overwhelming as the surgery seemed, Dr. Blaskiewicz put me at ease and the fear was replaced with hope of getting better. Surgery went well and I feel more alert, coordinated and just overall better in general. I forgot how good it was to feel how I did before my injury and am on the quick road to recovery thanks to this great Neurosurgeon. Thank you! Staff is also great and everyone at the Frost Location is amazing!

October 27th, 2015
I trust him!
I was so happy that Dr Blaskowitz was in the hospital the day I was admitted. He was so patient and caring and an amazing surgeon. I was up immediately after c-spine surgery and had a positive recovery experience. I trust hi expertise and am so grateful that he took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect

August 12th, 2015
Haven't had bedside manner yet. Jenni his assistant is always available, knows who I am when I call, knows what's going on with my surgical procedure, and always has the answers that I need to my questions.

April 2nd, 2015
I had been in major pain from a fall that I had, and Dr. Blaskiewicz tried to find ways to alive my pain without having to do surgery. When nothing else helped, I chose to have surgery. It was the best thing I could have done. Dr. Blaskiewicz is the greatest.

September 29th, 2014
Best Doctor!
He is polite, gentle and intelligent. Since my surgery on my back I have never felt better. He was a life changer. I would definitly recommend him to friends and family. He is very trustworthy.

October 22nd, 2012
The best!
He"s the best! He saved my back. I m home after surgery and am doing great! He is a wonderful man, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I recommend this Dr to anyone and everyone!

March 2nd, 2012
Stay Away from this Neurosurgeon
I have been under the care of wonderful Neurosurgeons for the past 15 years. Unfortunately, due to a change in my Medical Group. I had to once again have surgery and was referred to Dr. Blaskiewicz. He was very pleasant on our first visit. I had the surgery and a couple days later I was in ICU due to complications. The ICU staff called Dr. Blaskiewicz to inform him I was there and I was told he was very rude and did not want to make the trip to the hospital on a weekend he was "off." He came in two days later,complaining that he mainly works out of SMH and not the hospital I was at. He was unprofessional, rude and uncaring. My husband called our insurance provider and we are now with a surgeon who is top notch!

March 2nd, 2012
Would not refer Dr. Blaskiewicz
Dr. Blaskiewicz is very charming at inital appointment and day of surgery. If he is called due to a complication from HIS surgery he is extremely rude ...

October 19th, 2011
Find another Doctor
Dr. Blaskiewicz is the worst doctor I have ever had. We were in a emergency situation and had no choice as to who would be our Neuro Surgeon. He is rude and a snob. His skill as a surgeon is so below par. I had to have an emergency procedure and had to have it re-done because his lack of care and concern for the patient. He says he is a christian doctor. He may think he is BUT does not practice what he preaches. Stay away from this guy.

May 25th, 2011
He is not who you think he is......
This is a doctor who introduced himself as a "christian man", who spoke of his three top priorities being....1. God, 2. Family 3. Work. This is FAR from the Dr. Blaskiewicz my family unfortunately came in contact with. Our family was faced with a health crisis, we put our faith and trust into this doctor. We quickly realized that we made a mistake. His three top priorities were all about himself. We received awful care, and will NEVER refer him nor encourage anyone to see him.

September 8th, 2010
DR.
Drs. Blaskiewicz, and Holly helped me with my back issue. Dr. Blaskiewicz spent a considerable amount of time with me- both listening to my story, ex ...

June 25th, 2010
md
Dr. B is very personable and takes time to get to know you and explain things thoroughly.