Neurological Surgeons

2100 5th Ave
Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92101
619-297-4481
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

He"s the best! He saved my back. I m home after surgery and am doing great! He is a wonderful man, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I recommend this Dr to anyone and everyone!

|  Stay Away from this Neurosurgeon  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I have been under the care of wonderful Neurosurgeons for the past 15 years. Unfortunately, due to a change in my Medical Group. I had to once again have surgery and was referred to Dr. Blaskiewicz. He was very pleasant on our first visit. I had the surgery and a couple days later I was in ICU due to complications. The ICU staff called Dr. Blaskiewicz to inform him I was there and I was told he was very rude and did not want to make the trip to the hospital on a weekend he was "off." He came in two days later,complaining that he mainly works out of SMH and not the hospital I was at. He was unprofessional, rude and uncaring. My husband called our insurance provider and we are now with a surgeon who is top notch!

|  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

My husband had a 2:00'clock appointment. on December 29. 20011.after waiting a half hour in the waiting room we were put in an examining room.We waited one hour and no doctor and finally I had had it and as we were leaving I let the receptionist know we had waited long enough and were leaving. She asked if we wanted to reschedule and I said absolutely not. We could hear talking and laughter down the hall and observed a female that appeared to be a rep, with a briefcase, then a male also with a briefcase leaving. No one at any time came in to let us know why the delay. It has been several days since this incident and we have not even received an apology or concern of any kind. I would never recommend this doctor that has no concern for his patients.

|  Find another Doctor  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Blaskiewicz is the worst doctor I have ever had. We were in a emergency situation and had no choice as to who would be our Neuro Surgeon. He is rude and a snob. His skill as a surgeon is so below par. I had to have an emergency procedure and had to have it re-done because his lack of care and concern for the patient. He says he is a christian doctor. He may think he is BUT does not practice what he preaches. Stay away from this guy.

|  He is not who you think he is......  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

This is a doctor who introduced himself as a "christian man", who spoke of his three top priorities being....1. God, 2. Family 3. Work. This is FAR from the Dr. Blaskiewicz my family unfortunately came in contact with. Our family was faced with a health crisis, we put our faith and trust into this doctor. We quickly realized that we made a mistake. His three top priorities were all about himself. We received awful care, and will NEVER refer him nor encourage anyone to see him.