Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Apr 2nd, 2015

I had been in major pain from a fall that I had, and Dr. Blaskiewicz tried to find ways to alive my pain without having to do surgery. When nothing else helped, I chose to have surgery. It was the best thing I could have done. Dr. Blaskiewicz is the greatest.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
by Kathy on Sep 29th, 2014

He is polite, gentle and intelligent. Since my surgery on my back I have never felt better. He was a life changer. I would definitly recommend him to friends and family. He is very trustworthy.

The best! show details The best!
Oct 22nd, 2012

He"s the best! He saved my back. I m home after surgery and am doing great! He is a wonderful man, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I recommend this Dr to anyone and everyone!

Stay Away from this Neurosurgeon show details Stay Away from this Neurosurgeon
Mar 2nd, 2012

I have been under the care of wonderful Neurosurgeons for the past 15 years. Unfortunately, due to a change in my Medical Group. I had to once again have surgery and was referred to Dr. Blaskiewicz. He was very pleasant on our first visit. I had the surgery and a couple days later I was in ICU due to complications. The ICU staff called Dr. Blaskiewicz to inform him I was there and I was told he was very rude and did not want to make the trip to the hospital on a weekend he was "off." He came in two days later,complaining that he mainly works out of SMH and not the hospital I was at. He was unprofessional, rude and uncaring. My husband called our insurance provider and we are now with a surgeon who is top notch!

Would not refer Dr. Blaskiewicz show details Would not refer Dr. Blaskiewicz
by Anonymous on Mar 2nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Blaskiewicz is very charming at inital appointment and day of surgery. If he is called due to a complication from HIS surgery he is extremely rude ...

Jan 3rd, 2012

My husband had a 2:00'clock appointment. on December 29. 20011.after waiting a half hour in the waiting room we were put in an examining room.We waited one hour and no doctor and finally I had had it and as we were leaving I let the receptionist know we had waited long enough and were leaving. She asked if we wanted to reschedule and I said absolutely not. We could hear talking and laughter down the hall and observed a female that appeared to be a rep, with a briefcase, then a male also with a briefcase leaving. No one at any time came in to let us know why the delay. It has been several days since this incident and we have not even received an apology or concern of any kind. I would never recommend this doctor that has no concern for his patients.

Find another Doctor show details Find another Doctor
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Blaskiewicz is the worst doctor I have ever had. We were in a emergency situation and had no choice as to who would be our Neuro Surgeon. He is rude and a snob. His skill as a surgeon is so below par. I had to have an emergency procedure and had to have it re-done because his lack of care and concern for the patient. He says he is a christian doctor. He may think he is BUT does not practice what he preaches. Stay away from this guy.

He is not who you think he is...... show details He is not who you think he is......
May 25th, 2011

This is a doctor who introduced himself as a "christian man", who spoke of his three top priorities being....1. God, 2. Family 3. Work. This is FAR from the Dr. Blaskiewicz my family unfortunately came in contact with. Our family was faced with a health crisis, we put our faith and trust into this doctor. We quickly realized that we made a mistake. His three top priorities were all about himself. We received awful care, and will NEVER refer him nor encourage anyone to see him.

DR. show details DR.
by Anonymous on Sep 8th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Drs. Blaskiewicz, and Holly helped me with my back issue. Dr. Blaskiewicz spent a considerable amount of time with me- both listening to my story, ex ...

md show details md
by Anonymous on Jun 25th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. B is very personable and takes time to get to know you and explain things thoroughly.