A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bodenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bodenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bodenner, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodenner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Bodenner MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Bodenner practice?
- Dr. Donald Bodenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bodenner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.