A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bodner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bodner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Bodner practice?
Dr. Donald Bodner practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.