A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Boehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Boehm is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Boehm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehm graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boehm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kenneth Boehm MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Boehm practice?
- Dr. Donald Boehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Boehm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.