A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bohay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bohay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bohay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Bohay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bohay practice?
- Dr. Donald Bohay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bohay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.