A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bohay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bohay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bohay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Bohay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bohay practice?
- Dr. Donald Bohay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bohay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.