A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bohay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bohay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bohay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 34 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Bohay practice?
Dr. Donald Bohay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.