A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Boles, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Chandler Valley Hope
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Boles MD and PC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Boles practice?
- Dr. Donald Boles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Boles practices Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Tempe Internists and Tempe Addiction Specialists.