Overall Review

4.9

May 29th, 2012
Dr Boles is very caring. Have been going to him for 2 years now. He is very well connected through out the community so knows where to go for referrals. Also he takws his time with each patient gets to know you. I have spent as long as 50 mintutes with him. He takes the time to discuss your concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone

May 11th, 2012
The Absolute Best!
After 7 years of misdiagnosed and undiagnosed illnesses, chronic pain, and mismanagement by our medical "system", I've finally found my FINAL doctor. He tries harder than any doctor I've known, to find a diagnosis to treat, as quickly as possible! He approaches his patient's condition with an open mind, and without arrogance. Unlike others who try this pill and that pill to see how many recheck co-pays they can collect, he puts the horse back in FRONT of the cart, with appropriate DIAGNOSTICS

January 11th, 2011
Diagnostic genius, friendly, straight forward
This man CARES about you. He will examine and discuss his findings. He is compassionate and always follows up on tests , etc. His staff his professional, efficient and friendly. I highly recommend him.

December 20th, 2010
Has been my family's primary care provider for over 10 years and is a very good doctor.

December 17th, 2010
A nice, caring "Dr. House"
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Don Boles for over 20 years. He is the rare and classic doctor who is really interested in medical science and his patients. He spends the time to find out about you as well as your symptoms. A nice and caring real-life version of the TV character "Dr. House", Dr. Boles is a medical detective who uncovers what is really going on with you and your body. Dr. Boles has my highest recommendation and my gratitude.

September 24th, 2010
My overall experience with Dr. Boles has been excellent. He listens to me, discusses my health issues and concerns, and then "we work together" to get me healthy. Do his patients wait, yes. Is it worth it, yes; because we are treated as individuals, and with care.

July 3rd, 2009
Doctor Boles Internal Medicine in Sun Lakes and Tempe
Great listener, and caring with problems.Staff is helpful. Accepts most insurances in their group.