Dr. Donald Boles, MD
Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 29th, 2012

Dr Boles is very caring. Have been going to him for 2 years now. He is very well connected through out the community so knows where to go for referrals. Also he takws his time with each patient gets to know you. I have spent as long as 50 mintutes with him. He takes the time to discuss your concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone

|  The Absolute Best!  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

After 7 years of misdiagnosed and undiagnosed illnesses, chronic pain, and mismanagement by our medical "system", I've finally found my FINAL doctor. He tries harder than any doctor I've known, to find a diagnosis to treat, as quickly as possible! He approaches his patient's condition with an open mind, and without arrogance. Unlike others who try this pill and that pill to see how many recheck co-pays they can collect, he puts the horse back in FRONT of the cart, with appropriate DIAGNOSTICS

|  Diagnostic genius, friendly, straight forward  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

This man CARES about you. He will examine and discuss his findings. He is compassionate and always follows up on tests , etc. His staff his professional, efficient and friendly. I highly recommend him.

by P and T H on Dec 20th, 2010

Has been my family's primary care provider for over 10 years and is a very good doctor.

|  A nice, caring "Dr. House"  |  show details
by BBD on Dec 17th, 2010

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Don Boles for over 20 years. He is the rare and classic doctor who is really interested in medical science and his patients. He spends the time to find out about you as well as your symptoms. A nice and caring real-life version of the TV character "Dr. House", Dr. Boles is a medical detective who uncovers what is really going on with you and your body. Dr. Boles has my highest recommendation and my gratitude.

by r brown on Sep 24th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Boles has been excellent. He listens to me, discusses my health issues and concerns, and then "we work together" to get me healthy. Do his patients wait, yes. Is it worth it, yes; because we are treated as individuals, and with care.

|  Doctor Boles Internal Medicine in Sun Lakes and Tempe  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2009

Great listener, and caring with problems.Staff is helpful. Accepts most insurances in their group.