A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bouma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bouma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bouma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouma graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jay Bouma MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Bouma practice?
- Dr. Donald Bouma has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Bouma practices Internal Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Internists.