A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bowling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bowling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald James Bowling MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Bowling practice?
- Dr. Donald Bowling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bowling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See Hazard Radiologists.