A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Boxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Boxman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Boxman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- P O H Med Ctr, Pontiac, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Boxman DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald Boxman practice?
- Dr. Donald Boxman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Boxman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians and Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.