A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Brady MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Brady practice?
- Dr. Donald Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Brady practices Neurology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Neurologists.