A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brancato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brancato is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brancato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancato graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brancato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Haywood Brancato MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Brancato practice?
- Dr. Donald Brancato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Brancato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: West Plains, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.