Dr. Donald Breech Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Breech?

Listens to you

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I loved the treatment that I received when I messed my shoulder up, he was blunt and to the point and fixed my shoulder quickly and did a wonderful job!

Do not go to Dr. Breech

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Breech insulted me, my primary caregiver, and the ER. Complete waste of 2 hours of my time. I do not know how his staff works with him.

Unacceptable medical care

Posted on April 30th, 2016

My husband had both his knees scoped, neither one turned out to be what the doctor said that was on the MRI's, which took twice as long on both surgeries, left the tourniquet on the knee too long which has caused considerable pain and no healing. This doctor's office staff are of no help, and the doctor is even less, if that's possible. No bedside manner, will not even speak to you after surgery to tell you if there was a problem and basically acts like it's of no concern. I would not recommend him to anyone. Not happy at all.

service analysis

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

walked in comment - "saw nothing wrong" no other comment walked out I went to desk to pay - reflecting I don't know why. did ask about when my Ischemic occurred or if he even cared - or if he even knows what one is - sigh

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Very Knowledgeable in the field of Orthopedic surgery.

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

Dr. would barely listen to my description of pain. Attributed it to something entirely different and was indifferent to my pain . I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr breech was very kind and took time to explain what was wrong and how we were gonna fix ...the staff was equally kind and courteous

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Breech operated on my knee and after several weeks I am almost 100%, or at least I feel like anyway. I would recommend him to anyone, at least for the issue I had.

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

I had to have emergency surgery Dr. Breech was on call. He has little to no bedside manner, he would not answer questions I had after surgery, seemed to rush me out of the room and made me feel very intimidated. His office staff is also very un-friendly, un-compassionate. I cancelled my last apptointment and I am continuing my care with a new physician. I would not reccomend him to anyone!

Posted on May 21st, 2017