A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brescia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brescia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brescia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brescia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brescia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brescia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brescia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Brescia MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Brescia practice?
- Dr. Donald Brescia has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brescia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.