A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Breyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Breyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Breyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Breyer practice?
Dr. Donald Breyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.