A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Breyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Breyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Breyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Adolph Breyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Breyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Breyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Breyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.