Donald J Brideau Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.3

June 9th, 2016
Arrogant and lacking in clinical skills. Would not recommend.

September 23rd, 2013
$1500 a year fee just for the priviledge of seeing him???
After reading up about this doctor on the site I decided to call and make an appt because it showed he was taking new patients.... The receptionist said he had a $1500 annual fee just for the privilege of being his patient! What in the world is happening to America!?? Unbelievable... So much for the middle class.

November 16th, 2012
Wonderful office! Of course they ask for your copay and insurance card when you check in-that's their job! They are a business after all. I love Dr B, he's caring and very knowledgeable, direct and no-nonsense, which I appreciate. I'm sad he's not there much anymore, but he is doing good things for more patients at the hospital. All good!

March 8th, 2009
Falls Short
I was a patient for several years and recently left. Much of the senior office staff were rude, mistakes were repeated in providing referrals, they nickel and dime you on office fees and my specialists have given their business practices negative reviews. Worse though, the doctor tried to intercept test results from my specialist to get me in for special OBGYN checks that I don't see him for. My OBGYN rolled her eyes when she found out about what they wanted to call me in for and called them quacks. They also don't recommend specialists for follow-up like ear's, nose and throat. That's simply lazy and also smacks of getting kick backs from the insurance providers. The GP preferred to try several RX drugs before sending to a specialist, and then again, didn't recommend a doctor. I could no longer deal with this practice due to lost respect. I also found it unbelievable that they would dare to call me in for unecessary GYN appointments and that doesn't speak to trying to usurp my specialist's perview.