A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brislin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brislin, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brislin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Brislin DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Brislin practice?
- Dr. Donald Brislin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brislin practices Internal Medicine near Dublin, PA.
See Dublin Internists.