A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brock, DO, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Brock DO and MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Brock practice?
- Dr. Donald Brock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Brock practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY.
See Waterford Pathologists.