A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brode, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Brode graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brode has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brode accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Brode practice?
Dr. Donald Brode practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.