A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brogan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Brogan practice?
Dr. Donald Brogan practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.