A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Brooks practice?
Dr. Donald Brooks practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Watervliet, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Watervliet General Practitioners, Watervliet Internists, Watervliet Cardiologists, and Watervliet Surgeons.