A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Donald Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brooks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Watervliet, MI.
See Watervliet Cardiologists.