A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Donald Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brooks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Watervliet, MI.
See Watervliet Cardiologists.