A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Buhrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Buhrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Buhrer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhrer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buhrer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald P Buhrer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Buhrer practice?
- Dr. Donald Buhrer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Buhrer practices Plastic Surgery near Severna Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Severna Park Plastic Surgeons.