Overall Review

August 21st, 2014
Staff
My wife and I recently moved to the Kennebunk area with our now 3 year old son. His primary Pediatrician is still in Portland, as we have not yet decided on one here. My son became ill at preschool and we were concerned and wanted him to see a Doctor. Preferably one in this area since we now live here. This review does not reflect the Doctor himself or his credentials, only the triage nurse. I called and asked about becoming a new patient there, the receptionist told me what needed to be done. I then asked if there was any way my child could be seen today where we wanted to get him checked out as soon as we could. I was transferred to the triage nurse. She asked his symptoms and I told her. She then asked me who his regular Doctor was. I told her. She then promptly told me I would need to call them. She was no help at all. Thank god we didn't go through the process of actually making this place my son's primary care facility. After this experience I would never recommend any one be treated this way in a time of medical need. I will make it my new hobby to spread the word about the people that are at this office, and that they 100% should not be dealing with people at all, much less children.

April 5th, 2013
Carly and Dr. Burgess are terrific. But the office staff are unpleasant at best and outright mean at their worst.

February 25th, 2010
Dr Burgess was only our middle childs doctor but after only 2 visits we just had to make him the only doctor we trust with our childern. He no sees all three of them.