Dr. Donald Burney Is this you?

Neutral

December 16th, 2015

Post surgical nightmare

May have a stellar reputation as a thoracic surgeon but is a nightmare regarding post surgical care and is a cold and seemingly heartless human being! Infection and fluid retention post lung surgery received a stern, "you're not exercising enough" and refusal to schedule, in his words, "unecessary" follow up appts. other drs were reluctant to see me because I was still under postsurgical care. Once I saw my pulmonary specialist, I was immediately admitted to the hospital. I was told that a bloodclot had destroyed over 25% of my heart and that scar tissue had already formed. My cardiologist told me that I was lucky to be alive. My life was changed due to the arrogance of this doctor with his "god complex."

September 22nd, 2010

Grateful Dad praises a real Champion

When our daughter began showing puzzling and disturbing symptoms, it was Dr. Burney and his team of associates that went the extra mile to find the true diagnosis of one of the rarest maladies and find the best course of treatment. He is a highly skilled practitioner, a true scientist, a steadfast champion fighting for her life.

March 5th, 2009

Incompentence personified

Hard-hearted, unfeeling, arrogant. Seems to delight in himself. Misdiagnosed and maltreated my spouse. Abrupt interactions without benefit of wellness

February 21st, 2016