Dr. Donald Busiek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 16th, 2012
So disappointing
Did not return calls from the hospital regarding my Dad's cancer diagnosis, refused to call my father back himself regarding his test results, refused to call me back when I inquired about my Dad's diagnosis. My Dad and I found out the results of his cancer related tests after I called pathology myself and went to pick up the medical records personally. My Dad was in the hospital in pain, Dr. Busiek said he thought my Dad may have a rare cancer and then left. My Dad was so scared. This man had no compassion or concern for my Dad's fear or possible diagnosis. 2 nurses at the hospital where he practices said that he has a history of not returning pt. calls or caring about their cancer concerns. Terrible bedside manner for a Dr. that deals with patients who.have fatal diseases. So sad that this man even has a practice in the oncology field.

September 9th, 2009
Lacks Empathy
William Hurt in the movie The Doctor (before he got sick.) Don't hold you breath waiting for a call back on tests results. Can't believe this guy deals with serious illnesses. Lacks a human and caring element that should go hand in hand with this kind of doc.