A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Haas, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Haas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Haas FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Haas practice?
- Dr. Donald Haas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Haas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Trenton, NJ.