A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Haas, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Haas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Haas FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Haas practice?
- Dr. Donald Haas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Haas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Trenton, NJ.