A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Jones, Lower Extremity Sports Medicine Injuries, Foot & Ankle Reconstruction Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Foot Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C. Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Donald Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.