A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Jones, Lower Extremity Sports Medicine Injuries, Foot & Ankle Reconstruction Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Foot Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C. Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Donald Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.